You have decided that now is the right time for you to sell your home. Although this decision can be based on a variety of considerations, the first decision the owner must make (the next) is to select the right agent for him. Potential agents should be thoroughly interviewed and discussed, in advance, considerations, philosophies, perspectives, systems, approaches, etc. One of the most important discussions should be how one might market the particular property, in order to meet the owner’s needs, concerns and goals, with the best results. This article will review and briefly discuss 6 real estate marketing considerations, alternatives, and options.
1. Conventional advertising: Traditional or conventional advertising/marketing approaches include using newspapers, sending postcards, mailings, etc. Over the past decade, much less attention has been paid to these methods, due to buyers’ reading policies, widespread Internet use, costs, and more. However, it is still a necessary, necessary and useful format and medium, especially if done with professionalism and focus!
2. Social media/internet: There are many popular real estate websites including: Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, MLS, realtor sites, etc. Also, there has been a lot of emphasis on the effective use of social media etc. . The advantages of this method include attracting potential buyers and minimal costs.
3. Word of mouth: Wise Realtors realizes that the best form of marketing is word of mouth! Senior real estate agents, have a following and referrals from past clients and clients, generally produce the best results!
4. Open days : There are two types of Open Houses: 1) Broker Inspections; and 2) consumer open house. They are promoted, via a combination of the 3 previous methods, as well as by using well-located signs. The fundamental benefit of these is that they allow for great exposure, and there is a saying that the more views from potential buyers, the better the chance of a sale!
5. Staging: Some homes may benefit from the services of a professional Home Stager. Owners should discuss this with their agents, including benefits, costs, needs, options, etc.
6. Niche marketing: Does the specific house fit into a particular niche? Are there, perhaps, certain groups of buyers who would be more likely to be attracted to this house? How could we focus on this group, if at all?
The houses are not selling. The real estate professionals proceed with a quality global marketing system and customize the best, for the particular client’s property!