Gurgaon is a land of millionaires. It is far from 1990s farmland. The DLFs, Unitechs and Ansals turned it into a real estate paradise in the 2000s and it is now called the “Singapore of India”.
In Gurgaon, you will find skyscraper apartment buildings at one place while at the other end, you will notice lush green golf courses ready to nurture the cosmopolitan culture that the city has developed for itself. The sparkling parks and malls have made Gurgaon one of the most sought after cities for real estate investment in North India.
Here we present to you some of the high quality properties that are under development and which may be a viable investment option in the future:
DLF Park Place and The Belaire, in phase V. Apartment sizes: 1875, 2150 and 2550 square feet. Strong points :
· Easy access from a 60m wide sector road – connecting Delhi and Faridabad on one side and Sohna and Jaipur on the other, via a 24m wide boulevard to avoid future congestion.
· Located very close to the DLF Golf and Country Club, it is only 14.7 km from the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi.
· Escape and Fresco at Nirvana Country by Unitech Group, near South City II. Apartment size: 1550, 1983, 2050 square feet Penthouse and townhouse: 3000-3974 square feet Highlights:
· Located in the main land of the city. Equal distance from major shopping and residential centers like MG Road, Sector 14, DLF, etc.
· Unitech quality construction and spotless track record.
Vatika City at the intersection of Golf Course and Sohna Road. 1,400 medium to large apartments. Strengths:
· An integrated township spread over 53 acres, with all modern conveniences and standard infrastructure.
· Supermarkets, ATMs, gift shops, florists, beauty salons, bakeries, stationers, pharmacies, banks, nursing homes and restaurants inside the township.
For more details on Gurgaon Propertieslog in to magicbricks.com